Lagos State University will hold its Matriculation Ceremony for the newly admitted students for 2019/2020 academic session as follows:
DATE: Wednesday, 14th October, 2020
TIME: 10:00a.m prompt [Procession for students commences at 9:45a.m]
VENUE: University Auditorium [BUBA MARWA UNIVERSITY AUDITORIUM]
NOTE: Only ten  students from each Faculty/School would be allowed into the Auditorium to represent their Faculties at the hybrid Matriculation Ceremony. Students, so selected are to be informed by their Faculties/Schools/College.
All matriculating students are expected to pay a sum of Five Thousand Naira [N5,000:00] only, online at www.lasu.edu.ng, for matriculation gowns and it is COMPULSORY for all the newly admitted students. See matriculation gown payment guideline below.
COLLECTION OF GOWNS: Matriculating students are enjoined to collect their gowns from their respective Faculties/Schools/College Offices from Monday, 12th to Tuesday, 13th October, 2020.
All matriculating students [aside from those selected to represent their Faculties/Schools/College] are to join the Ceremony from 9:30a.m live on LASU website or via the following links www.lasu.edu.ng/matriculation OR Visit zoom.us and click JOIN, then use the Event ID: 630 960 1794 . Students who are not in matriculation gowns will not be granted access to the online platform for the Ceremony.
Students are to return the academic gowns to the Faculties/Schools/College Office immediately after the matriculation ceremony or latest 4:00p.m on Thursday, 15th October, 2020. Failure to do so, attracts One Thousand Naira [N1,000] fine only, per day.
“If at the expiration of the Two  working days for the return of the gown and the gown is not returned, then, it would be deemed lost. Such student who refuses to return the gown will lose his/her studentship for failing to pay, within the stipulated twenty-four  hours”.
HOW TO MAKE PAYMENT FOR MATRICULATION GOWN (FULL-TIME UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS)
1. Browse the url: https://lasu.edu.ng/epayment
2. Click on MAKE PAYMENT
3. Click on MISCELLANEOUS AND SUNDRY PAYMENTS
4. Click on SUNDRY PAYMENTS
5. Supply the necessary information such as Matric number, names, purpose of payment (in this case: Payment for 2019/2020 Matriculation Gown), amount N5,000, GSM number, email address
6. Click on SUBMIT to preview your entries
7. Click on SUBMIT to generate RRR code
8. Click on Make Payment (This will take you to REMITA Website where your ATM card details will be supplied and process your payment.
PRINTING OF LASU OFFICIAL RECEIPT AFTER SUCESSFUL PAYMENT FOR MATRICULATION GOWN (FULL-TIME UNDERGRADUATE)
1. Student must have successfully completed the payment of N5,000 only for the 2019/2020 full-time undergraduate matriculation ceremony
2. Browse the url: https://lasu.edu.ng/rc/
3. Click on GENERATE RECEIPT
4. From the drop-down menu under ‘Choose the receipt type to generate’, Select “MISCELLANEOUS AND SUNDRY”
5. Click on NEXT
6. Input the RRR code you paid with
7. Then, click on GENERATE RECEIPT
8. Print a copy of your LASU Official Receipt (Original & Duplicate)